Chat Room Rules
- Be respectful towards Everyone!!!! Including gender, race and age; be as ethical as you would to anyone you would be speaking to in person.
- Please try to stay away from harsh swear words. Be aware anyone can be watching your conversations at any time.
- Please share information, be kind, courteous, and helpful. We are all here to make a profit, lets be Pro's at helping each other out, lets hold up the people that don't know what trading is about.
- Do NOT engage in illegal activities, or talk about illegal activities, that may not be legal yet.
- Everyone here is responsible for their OWN TRADING ACTIONS, this Chat Room is ONLY for idea-sharing, for sharing information that we all come across. But everyone here takes RESPONSIBILITY for their OWN ACTIONS, and chooses for themselves what stocks to buy and what stocks to sell.
There are no GUARANTEES in TRADING. No one can predict if a STOCK will succeed or fail. It is up to every individual here in the chat room or on this site to determine if they want to take that RISK of buying or selling. NO ONE here is responsible for ANYONE else's actions. So be cautious and Take RISKS that you are comfortable with. Lets be encouraging and motivating to people that are learning to trade. Lets keep the new visitors safe from market manipulation. Lets treat others as you would want to be treated. After all this is a TEAM environment, and for a team to WIN, a team has to work together and hold each other up, so that we can as a TEAM WIN, WIN and WIN.
Chat Room Disclaimer
- The Member’s of the Tiko-Team cannot guarantee that they will be In the Tiko-Traders chat room at all times.
- Our goal is to be in the chat room 80% of the time during each day of the week, during trading hours, when the market is open.
- There are about 6-8 months of good trading time, the remaining 4-6 months can be slow and can lead to losses in trading, Our goal here at Tiko-Traders is to focus on the months that are the most active.
- In the first 2-3 hours of the market open, stocks can show the most volatility, therefore we here at Tiko-Traders try to be present during those times, so that we all can take advantage of the stock market movements. In the later hours of the Trading day, the market typically slows down, and we here at Tiko-Traders sometimes try to avoid those hours, so that we can avoid the temptation to trade during hours of low volatility.
- When in the Chat room, The Tiko-traders team members promise to be as helpful as possible when present, But we do not guarantee any results from any help we provide. We are there just to share what we know to the best of our ability.
- The Tiko-Traders Chat room is only for Fun and Educational purposes only. There is no guarantee as to any results coming from the chat room conversations or chart analysis.
- During Times when there are no Tiko-Traders Team members in the Chat room, it is important that everyone abides by the “Chat Room Rules” that are provided above the Chat room box. The rules are in a red box labeled “Please Review: Chat Room Rules”