Videos’ (Youtube & Vimeo) Disclaimer:
Trading involves the risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The information on Tiko-traders YouTube and Vimeo videos is intended for purposes of information, education, Fun and entertainment and is not guaranteed as to accuracy, completeness, or any trading results. All the Videos made by Tiko Traders are made for Fun and Educational purposes only.
Trading involves the risk or loss and is not suitable for every investor. All the information in the Tiko Traders Boot Camp Educational Videos and Free Educational videos included in the memberships are intended for Fun and Educational purposes only. The Videos include <Boot Camp Volume 1>, <Boot Camp Volume 2>, <Boot Camp Bundle>, and <Trading 101>. These educational videos do not guarantee accuracy, completeness and any trading results. They we strictly designed for Information, education, Fun and entertainment.
Terms and Conditions
- Every member is responsible for all the content posted and activity that occurs under their account.
- Every member has to be respectful, kind and courteous towards other members.
- Members are not permitted to engage in illegal activities while in the Tiko-Traders chat room.
- Members are not permitted to use harsh swear words while in the Tiko-Traders chat room.
- Members are to be respectful towards all Genders, Race and Age while in the Tiko-Traders chat room.
- Members are not permitted to sell or advertise for any third parties while in the Tiko-Traders chat room, unless permitted by one of the Tiko-Traders Partners.
- Every member is responsible for their own trading actions, the Tiko-Traders chat room is only for sharing ideas, information and for Fun and Education purposes, therefore members are not permitted to blame other members when a member experience a financial loss.
- There is no Guarantees in Trading Stocks. No one can predict if a stock will succeed or fail. Its up to every individual (member) to decide if they feel comfortable with buying or selling a stock. No one here at Tiko-Traders including the Tiko-Traders partners is responsible for anyone’s trading decisions, therefore no member is permitted to blame another member for their own buying or selling decisions.
Membership Cancellation / Refund:
Revision: As of June 01, 2018 members that subscribe to a yearly package: May Only cancel their subscription within 3 days of payment. After wards no refunds will be issued. All sales are final. Signed up prior to June 01, 2018? This cancellation will apply to you.
- No Refunds will be issued due to technical difficulties that Tiko-Traders may be experiencing. Technical difficulties could stem from computer problems, server problems, web hosting problems and others. Tiko-Traders does not take any responsibility for any problem arising from all those problems and more. Tiko-Traders does promise to resolve any issues that we may encounter as soon as possible. We here at Tiko-Traders apologize for any technical difficulties that we may encounter in the future.
- Tiko-Trades is not responsible for any Profits or Losses encountered from the Tiko-Traders Website being down. This web site Tiko-Traders is for fun and educational purposes only. Everyone here at Tiko-Traders is responsible for their own Investment outcomes, trading involves risk so please invest wisely.
Annual and Semi-Annual members may only cancel their subscriptions within 3 days of payment with only a 3% Administration fee as long as the member follows the terms listed below.
Afterwards no refunds will be issued.
- If a member signs up for the yearly or 6 month package and does not follow our “terms and Conditions” policy with in the first 3 days of signing up, than the member will be subject to a 2 month penalty for not complying with our “Terms and Conditions”, if the member decides to cancel his membership within the first 3 days.
- A member that signs up to a yearly and the 6 month package has the ability to cancel his membership within 3 days of initial sign up for any reason with only a %3 Administration fee. As long as the member follows our “terms and conditions” Policy.
- A two month penalty will apply to any member that signs up to Tiko-Traders and gets terminated for not following the “Terms and conditions” policy set by Tiko-Traders regardless of how many days the member has been active.
- A two month penalty is referred to as “2 months of payments to Tiko-Traders, Based on our monthly subscription fees”
- For members that sign up to our monthly package, a 3 day cancellation option is not applicable. If a member signs up to a monthly package, a member can cancel at any time, but NO REFUND will be given.
- For every individual member, only one crenelation is allowed at Tiko-Traders. For example, if “JOHN” signs up to Tiko-Traders and cancels his membership within 3 days, then he will be refunded fully. But if “JOHN” returns and signs up again to Tiko-Traders, than the cancellation policy will not apply to “JOHN”. The cancellation policy will apply ONLY ounce per person, as we here at Tiko-Traders do not want people signing up and than canceling just to take advantage of free membership days.
Price Guarantee Disclaimer:
- When subscribing to be a member of Tiko-Traders, Our guarantee is that the price you subscribe too, will be locked in, regardless of future price increases.
- As long as you don’t cancel your membership.
- As long as your payments are successfully executed on time.
- As long as you don’t get terminated or suspended for inappropriate behavior.
- As long as you don’t get terminated for violating our Terms and Conditions Policies.
- As long as you don’t get terminated for violating our Chat Room Rules.
- Active members of Tiko-Traders can be rest assured that new price increases will not affect their membership fees.
- Tiko-Traders values members loyalties, and therefore will honor a members price agreement until a member decides not to be a member of Tiko-traders.
Online Store Disclaimer and Return/Refund Policy
- The Return and Refund policy applies to only physical products in the Tiko-Traders Online store.
- Return and Refunds only apply to damaged products on delivery, and have to be reported in 3 days of receiving the product.
- Proof will be required, if the product is damaged on delivery. Tiko-Traders will require a picture of the damaged product within 3 days of delivery that will have to be emailed to sales @ tiko-traders.com.
- If the Product is deemed to be damaged, than they buyer will receive a refund through Paypal.
- If the product is damaged on delivery, than the buyer is responsible to pay for the shipping and handling fees and the process for sending it back to Tiko-Traders.
- Return and Refunds will only be applicable to Canadian Buyers Only, For USA and international buyers, there will not be any Return and Refund Policy.
- For USA and International Buyers, shipping fees will be higher and not be guaranteed, Tiko-Traders will not be responsible for Customs fees and taxes, Buyers will be responsible to pay all additional border fees.
We Here at Tiko-Traders do not share our members information with anyone (including third party advertisers or any marketing agencies), or any other third parties under no conditions, unless its for Legal reasons. Our Pledge to our members is, that we will do all we can to keep your information protected and secured at all times to the best of our abilities. We value our relationships with our members, and we will do all we can to preserve your privacy and ensure that our GOAL is honored.
We here at Tiko-Traders collect your information for purposes such as; Keeping are memberships in order and to be able to provide our members with News Letter mailing Lists and other specific options the members agree to only. Every members personal information will be keep in privacy, and only visible to Tiko-Traders business partners who are part owners for Tiko-Traders.
Trading involves the risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The information on this website is taken from sources believed to be reliable. It is, however intended for purposes of Information and Education only and is not guaranteed as to accuracy, completeness, or any trading Result.
The information here at Tiko-Traders is designed to provide helpful information on the subjects we focus on. We stress that all information here at Tiko-Traders is for Fun and Educational purposes only. We stress that every person should do their own research and understand all the risks involved in trading before risking their assets on any particular investment. Here at Tiko-Traders, we share ideas in a community environment, but we do not give advise !!!, we only share our ideas with each other for fun and educational purposes only. Every member here at Tiko-Traders is responsible for their own actions on what stocks they buy and how much they risk. Every member here at Tiko-Traders is responsible for their own stock risk management comfort level. Trading is a risky business, and it can lead to major losses, So every member here agrees to take full responsibility for their own risk tolerance and behavior.
In no event shall Tiko-Traders be liable for anyone’s financial Losses. Also in no event shall Tiko traders be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the services or the contents of the service. Tiko-Traders reserves the right to make additions, deletions or modifications to the contents on the service at any time without prior notice. Tiko-Traders does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
The Tiko-Traders website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Tiko-Traders. Please note that Tiko-Traders does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on the external websites.
Chat Room Disclaimer
- The Member’s of the Tiko-Team cannot guarantee that they will be In the Tiko-Traders chat room at all times.
- Our goal is to be in the chat room 80% of the time during each day of the week, during trading hours, when the market is open.
- There are about 6-8 months of good trading time, the remaining 4-6 months can be slow and can lead to losses in trading, Our goal here at Tiko-Traders is to focus on the months that are the most active.
- In the first 2-3 hours of the market open, stocks can show the most volatility, therefore we here at Tiko-Traders try to be present during those times, so that we all can take advantage of the stock market movements. In the later hours of the Trading day, the market typically slows down, and we here at Tiko-Traders sometimes try to avoid those hours, so that we can avoid the temptation to trade during hours of low volatility.
- When in the Chat room, The Tiko-traders team members promise to be as helpful as possible when present, But we do not guarantee any results from any help we provide. We are there just to share what we know to the best of our ability.
- The Tiko-Traders Chat room is only for Fun and Educational purposes only. There is no guarantee as to any results coming from the chat room conversations or chart analysis.
- During Times when there are no Tiko-Traders Team members in the Chat room, it is important that everyone abides by the “Chat Room Rules” that are provided above the Chat room box. The rules are in a red box labeled “Please Review: Chat Room Rules”
- The Calendar on the Tiko-Traders website aims to provide you with information that is up-to-date, accurate and reliable. We do not make any warranty or assume any legal liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information and Earnings dates on the Tiko-Trader’s Website.
- The dates for earnings, will be updated to the best of our ability, be we do not guarantee that they will be accurate, as they can change at any moment.
- Companies on the stock market, can alter their earnings release dates at any moment with out any notice, so it is important to understand that the dates for earnings can change at any time.
- The calendar for Earnings releases is for FUN and EDUCATIONAL purposes only, and does not guarantee any profit or losses outcomes. Please read them at your own risk.
- Tiko-Traders does not take any responsibility for any profits or losses that stem from the Earnings calendar on the Tiko-Traders website.
We here at Tiko-traders promise that we will do our best to keep the calendar up to date. Please feel free to give us any information you may have to help us be as accurate as possible.
- This disclaimer governs the use of this newsletter. By receiving the Tiko-Traders News Letter you accept this disclaimer in full. We will ask you to agree to this disclaimer before you sign up to the Tiko-Traders newsletter.
- NO ADVICE: The Tiko-traders newsletter contains information about, Our Tiko-Traders Website, Our Private Videos, Our Posts, Shared Media Articles, Our Facebook, Our Twitter, Our Youtube Channel and more. Under NO condition is our information Advice. Our information should be treated as for Educational and Fun purposes only, and Tiko-traders does not take any responsibility for any information coming from our Tiko-traders News letter.
- Tiko-traders will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of the news you may receive from the Tiko-Traders Newsletter.
- Tiko-Traders will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including limitation loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or good will. The newsletter is ONLY for Educational and Fun purposes only.
- Tiko-Traders will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software, Tiko-Traders does not take any responsibility for any viruses arising from the Tiko-traders Newsletter. Tiko-Traders will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Tiko-Traders does not guarantee that the information in the newsletter is correct, accurate, complete or non-misleading. Tiko-Traders does not guarantee that the use or guidance in the newsletter will lead to any particular outcome or result.
Tiko-Traders goal is to provide our members with any articles, videos and post we come across. We intend to share everything we come across. BUT we do NOT guarantee any outcome from these articles, videos, or Post. Our goal Here at Tiko-Traders is to Share information for ONLY FUN AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
- Members may earn Points/Credits by Sharing Articles on the Tiko-Traders home page, by visiting us daily, for taking the time to write reviews and testimonials, and lastly by purchasing merchandise.
- Every member is responsible for ensuring that Points/Credits are properly credited. If you believe that your Points/Credits have been earned but not properly credited, you may be required to submit documentation or other proof.
- Articles: Please choose carefully the information that you post on, through or in connection with the services that you provide to other members. Tiko-Traders may refuse to grant Points or Credits for content for any reason, including, but not limited to, content that in our sole judgment violates our agreement, or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights of any person or entity, or harm or threaten the safety of any person or entity. Every member is solely responsible for the content that you post on, through or in connection with the services, and any material or information that you transmit to other members and for your interactions with other members.
- For information regarding redeeming points, please visit the My Credits page
- Point or Credits can be only be redeemed for merchandise in the Tiko-Traders online store. Merchandise such as Clothing, Courses and more.
- Tiko-Traders Points or Credits have NO CASH Value.
- Giveaways are subject to change at anytime without notice. The number of Points/Credits required to redeem for a giveaway entry is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Points or Credits will be subtracted from a members account once the redemption order is placed by the member.
- Members right to use the program is non-transferable. Points or Credits are non-transferable and shall be void if transferred. Points or Credits, Contest Entries, and Prizes may not be bartered or sold.
- At any time Tiko-traders can Void a members Points or Credits if Tiko-Traders suspects a wrong doing, Hacking, Cheating with points or Credits accumulation.
- As a condition of earning Points/Credits, you agree to comply with all the terms and conditions listed above. We here at Tiko-Traders thank you very much for Visiting our Website, we hope to make everyone’s experience here at Tiko-Traders fun and Educational.
Tiko-Traders may contain links to affiliate websites, and we may receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website, But we here at Tiko-Traders do not take any responsibility for any actions or services given by our affiliates. Its up to every individual to do their own research before trusting any affiliate that may be on the Tiko-Traders website. We here at Tiko-Traders will do our best to screen any affiliate we have on our site, but we can not take any responsibility for our Affiliates actions. Visit our affiliates at your own risk.
- A members membership may be terminated if the member violates the Terms and Conditions Policies.
Section A: If a member subscribed to a monthly package violates the terms and conditions policies and gets terminated, than no refund will be given to that member.
Section B: If a member subscribed to a 1 year package violates the terms and conditions policies and gets terminated, he will receive a Refund, but a 60 day membership Penalty fee will be applied.
Section C: It will be up to the 4 partners of the Tiko-Traders team to decide if a members behavior warrants a termination.
- A members membership may be suspended from 1 to 6 months if the member violates the Terms and Conditions Policies.
Section A: if a member subscribed to a monthly package violates the terms and Conditions Policies and get suspended, than no refund will be given to that member.
Section B: if a member subscribed to a 1 year package violates the terms and conditions policies and gets suspended, they will receive a refund, but a 60 day membership penalty fee will be applied.
Section C: If the member makes right to what they did wrong, than a suspension will be applied instead of a termination. The length of a suspension will be determined by the 4 partners of the Tiko-Traders team. A suspension can last from 1 to 6 months depending on the seriousness of the violation.